Saturday, July 2, 2011

Date Night

I have to admit..my kids have been driving me bonkers this summer!!!! One minute they are sweet and the next they are screaming, crying and fighting! I needed a break so Rob and i met up w some friends for dinner. It was 4 hours of heaven.. hehe!!!

My Skinnygirl margarita
Raven and me...we are thinking that Bravo needs to have RHOATX and we should soooo be apart of the cast. HEHE!!! We seriously talked about this all night long.





When we got home, I had a photo session with my pups!!



Love this picture...Schweenie looks sooo annoyed. She is the most chill dog ever! Love my puppers!!!!!!

Off to take care of my crazy kids!!!! Happy 4th..be safe!!

4 comments:

  1. You look so young too! Gotta love date nights!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids have had some crazy days too!! Some days they are awesome and then they fight like crazy on others! I had a skinny girl at the country club yesterday for the first time! It was so yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gooooo.....date nite! It sounds heavenly,....especially after chasing Henry around pools all weekend! Akkkkkk! Happy 4th!!!!

    ReplyDelete