Check out these cute tights from Target...$5 each...they match tons of MJ too!! WOOHOO!
My basketball number in high school was 15 so Ihad to get this outfit for Ty...ca ute!!! Carters!!! On sale too!!
How presh is this pic!!!!
Addison is still carrying Slugger everywhere!! Poor pup!! It's a good thing Schweenie is too big or Addison would be messing with her too.
I have a confession: this is my pajamas and I went to meet Sandi and mom at IKEA and I was wearing them. AND, not brushing my hair. Basically, I'm a big fat loser and I don't care!!!! It's tooooo stinkin' hot to fix my hair and get dressed.
Tuesday, June 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









Super cute finds at Target!
ReplyDeleteLove those tights and taht super cute carters outfit for Ty! I love Carters!!
ReplyDeleteWho cares if you didn't brush your hair, you look awesome girl!! Hot Mama!!
thanks for the tip....i will be hitting up target tomorrow for SURE! :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE the new puppy! I think I'd be just like Addison! And if I looked that good in my pj's, I'd wear them shopping, too! Wish I had stayed on the wagon when we made our Jan 1 commitment! Rats! Are you still doing WW in combination with Insanity?
ReplyDeleteOur closest IKEA is north of Chicago, so at leat 3.5 hours away! So, I would wear anything if I could just go to IKEA! And Yaloo? What's that? I'm stealing that word! Too funny!
ReplyDeleteI agree! It's too stinkin hot to fix your hair or even get dressed right now! Mine is mostly in a hat!
ReplyDeleteLovin those stripy tights! And you have some killer legs girl!!
ReplyDelete