Monday, June 13, 2011

Girls Weekend

My sis n law Jenny is getting married in a few weeks so we celebrated her bachelorette party this weekend. We had dinner at Chuys on Friday night! I'm pretty impressed with myself.... I only had one Skinnygil Margarita this weekend and I didn't eat too bad either this weekend.
We spent our Saturday at Lakeway Resort...I got a fab tan!!!

FUN!!!!!



Jenny and her besties!!



I introduced the girls to Skinnygirl!!




Dinner at the Oasis

The bride and bridemaids

On Sunday we loaded up and headed to Jenny's wedding shower



Of course Addison had to help open gifts!!



Time to get back to reality and chill with my kids and do my Insanity!! By the way, Insanity is going great!! I can totally tell a difference in my body...I'm a lot stronger and toned. WOOHOO!!!

4 comments:

  1. Your girlie getaway looks sooooooo amazing! And I've never had a skinny girl Marg. I guess if Bethenny looks that good while drinking them, I better have a few! :). And I love, love your red dress in that last pix with adorrable MIss A!,,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought JM 30 day shred!! I haven't started yet b/c I'm training for another 5k for a friend who has cancer! I just want to be in better shape! I'm sucking air when I run! Ha ha!

    Yay for a girls weekend and enjoying life!! Love Addison's yellow flower headband!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crazy... we were both on girls' trips last weekend on the same lake! We toodled right by your resort on our boat! Looks like you had a GREAT time! This was my first time away from the girls and I think I might could get used to a few days away every now and then!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE Chuy's! I am so impressed with your motivation and will power, I wish there was a way you could pass some of it on to me!
    Your family is absolutely precious!

    ReplyDelete