Darren gave me a dirty look once when I took Caroline to Sam's in her PJs, winter coat and rain boots. It made her happy. It was definitely one of those "never say never" mom moments. ;)
Ok, you need to post a picture of your size 4 self! I have those shirts (if they are the Mossimo ones from Target). I use to be so particular about how I take my kids out!! But lately, it's just too much work... sometimes Morgan wants to wear what she wants and it's not worth an arguement so I'm just much more laid back! Never thought that would happen several years ago!! Ha ha!
Size 4!!!!!!!! Rock on you smokin' momma! So happy for you! I love that Ty goes to market in his jammies...that is how we roll here! I let the girls dress themselves in the summer, and I think someone is seriously going to call child protective services on me! Ha! Hope all is going well with your sweet little Slugger! And clean houses...do they even exist with kids and animals? I'm always cleaning up...then they all come thru like tornadoes! Will I ever figure it out?! Ha!
I have been married for 13 years to my high school sweetheart. We have 3 adorable kids together. I was blessed to stay home a few years with the kids but now I'm back to teaching, woohoo! I am a huge fan of the Texas Tech Red Raiders and things that make me happy are: happy hour at Sonic, watching my kids play sports, Target, running, pedicures, getting together with the girls and hanging out my my family!!! God has truly blessed me and my family. My cup runneth over!
Darren gave me a dirty look once when I took Caroline to Sam's in her PJs, winter coat and rain boots. It made her happy. It was definitely one of those "never say never" mom moments. ;)
ReplyDeleteOk, you need to post a picture of your size 4 self! I have those shirts (if they are the Mossimo ones from Target). I use to be so particular about how I take my kids out!! But lately, it's just too much work... sometimes Morgan wants to wear what she wants and it's not worth an arguement so I'm just much more laid back! Never thought that would happen several years ago!! Ha ha!
ReplyDeleteYour dog is so cute!
Can I please borrow that cage for my girls when they misbehave. he he! I love Slugger. He is so presh!
ReplyDeleteSize 4!!!!!!!! Rock on you smokin' momma! So happy for you! I love that Ty goes to market in his jammies...that is how we roll here! I let the girls dress themselves in the summer, and I think someone is seriously going to call child protective services on me! Ha! Hope all is going well with your sweet little Slugger! And clean houses...do they even exist with kids and animals? I'm always cleaning up...then they all come thru like tornadoes! Will I ever figure it out?! Ha!
ReplyDeleteSize 4!!! You go girl!! Those shorts are SO cute! Love 'em.
ReplyDeleteso those shorts are so cute! and way to go girly!! love the kiddos picts too~
ReplyDelete