Addison is soooo in love with Slugger!!And Schweenie too!!! She carries Slugger around like a little doll, poor thing. Schweenie just goes with the flow. I mean seriously, how cute!!!!!
I'll trade you our greyhound. Come on, two for one? A won't be able to carry our greyhound around like a doll though. But..she does have quite a wardrobe! Haaaa!
I have been married for 13 years to my high school sweetheart. We have 3 adorable kids together. I was blessed to stay home a few years with the kids but now I'm back to teaching, woohoo! I am a huge fan of the Texas Tech Red Raiders and things that make me happy are: happy hour at Sonic, watching my kids play sports, Target, running, pedicures, getting together with the girls and hanging out my my family!!! God has truly blessed me and my family. My cup runneth over!
Adorable! I can't wait to see Slugger! Raider misses him!
ReplyDeleteI'll trade you our greyhound. Come on, two for one? A won't be able to carry our greyhound around like a doll though. But..she does have quite a wardrobe! Haaaa!
ReplyDelete