Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Little Bit of Everything

Oh my cuteness!!!!!! On Tuesday, August 2nd, Swanky Baby Vintage will be releasing their fall line.


To order, go to


Here's my boy with his cast. He chose red for the Rangers....of course!!
Ok, this is kinda yalooish but I can't help myself. I got to VS last night to get fitted for new bras...$155 later for 3 bras made me really depressed. I mean really, who wants to spend that much money on bras?? NOT ME!!! Anyway, ran to Target today and guess what... I got 4 bras for $32 and they are awesome!!!!!! I'm wearing the bright pink one.....ca ute!!!!! Therefore, VS bras are going back!!

Another good deal: ordered these shoes for Addison for school at shoes.com. They were on sale and then another 20% off plus free shipping. SCORE!!!!!


Guess what I've been doing the past few days!!!!!!!! That's right, packing for my dream vacay!!!! Not much longer!!


Hope u all are having a fabulous week!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Brandi those shoes are adorbs. LOL about VS well because like in the spring my mom and I went and got fitted and she like spent over $250.00 for bras for her and I and when I wore mine like washed it twice the wire popped out so the others went back and I went to Wally World and found awesome hanes ones that I love so much for cheap....my mom doesn't like hers to much either... I used to only wear VS bras and panties when I was youngerTMI I know LOL name brand thing I think LOL now I would rather spend that money on my Kelcee hahahahah ok so that dress is adorbs i will have to check out that site...what happened to Nate...I will pray he heals up quick...sorry I havenen't commented in awhile friend I have had so much going on...Oooh where is the dream vacay? Can I fit in your suitcase LOL just kidding xoxox Summs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the fall line! Oh my...can't believe we are already talking fall! Love, love A's shoes!!!!!!!! I'm going to the site. Can't find anything (within price reason) for school! And Hawaii??!!! Oh...can't wait to hear about it girlie! A true bliss vacay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stud with that red cast for TX Rangers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nate looks cute, give him a hug! Nice clothes & shoes for your trip, you'll look great underneath and out:-)! I know Addi will look cute in those shoes too! Have a fun trip, let us know if we can do anything while you are gone! Take care!

    ReplyDelete