Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Our July 4th Weekend

Just had to post a pic of my computer screen...first time on my Swanky Baby Vintage website. Yep, that's right, I'm a SBV consultant....fun!!! Rob played in a golf tourney this weekend so the kids and I hung out on Sat and Sunday. Addison in her new VL tank.
My little models before church










After church, I took the kids to eat at Moonie's ...hamgurgers



On Monday, Rob took the boys to the deer lease and Addison and I went and shopped a liitle bit.

Then, we headed to Meleah and Wes' for a BBQ and pool party!








The pool boy!! HEHE!!


Melanie, Heather and Meleah



Time for cupcakes!!



Blessed to live in the good ole USA!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. You certainly get my vote for "best dressed family!" Ya'll are SO darn cute! Looks like you had a GREAT 4th - beautiful pool!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. U all r so cute! And that pool looks divine! I want! I'm gonna check out your new gig...my girlies may be getting too big...sizes 6-8. Looks like a whoopin' good 4th for you, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wahoo, the fourth is one of my favs, looks like you guys had a fab weekend:)

    ReplyDelete