Sunday, April 17, 2011

Fabulous Weekend

This stuff is the best!! U will be shimmery while laying out. LOVELOVELOVE it!!! On Friday night, Addison had soccer practice. Then the family had dinner at Whatuburger and went to Nate's baseball game. He hit a homerun and got a double play! GO NATE!!! We then came home and hung out. It was a fab night!! Addison and Nate playing Angry Birds
Addison wanted to sleep w her big brother. SWEET! Isn't her doll the cutest. I'll blog about that later.Still playing Angry Birds
On Saturday, Addison had a soccer game. Ty, Nate and I ran to the game... got my run on and a tan at the same time. YIPPY! Check out Ty's shoes, way too big but he wants to wear them all the time.


We ran back home after the game and relaxed all day. It was fantastic!!! Just hanging out w my family!
This morning before church:



Made a low cal tuna salad for lunch. Dressing is yum too! We booked our trip to Hawaii plus I'm in a wedding this summer; no more pigging out or Cherry Vanilla Diet Cokes from Sonic. SAD!!!!

Nate was nominated by his baseball team to play in the MVP baseball game, we are off to play ball!!! Go NATE!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love just fun weekends like yours! Hooray for RUNNING to and from the soccer fields! Go girl! And A has TWO of those AMAZING dolls?! I love that shimmer stuff! My poor Irish skin doesn't tan very easy...BUMMER! I did get some tanning oil..you know...the kind that smells like the beach? MMMMM! I put it on every morning and am reminded of the tropics! Geeky? YEP! Oh, Hawaii will be so wonderful! What island? I'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete