Thursday, April 14, 2011

Catcin' UP

I haven't been blogging much and it's been fabulous!! Here's a few pics from the past few days.
Addison and her buddy Emerson
Dinner at Logan's! YUMMY! My kids love the peanuts they serve.

Off to watch HOP... cute! Now my kids expect a huge Easterbasket on Easter morning. Yeah, we'll see. Maybe a little one.
On Sunday we went to church and then Rob and Nate played golf that afternoon.



I don't think I've picked up my camera since this past weekend. Just enjoying life. Happy weekend to all!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I've been bad about taking camera shots too! It's fun to just BE in the moment, not taking pix all the time! BUT...pix are always GREAT! Love the 1st pix of hubs and T. Henry will snuggle like this and I think it just makes Jon's days/nights when he does so! I really want to take the girlies to see HOP! Hopefully it will happen! And I love your little peeps' spring looks! Have a LOVELY weekend!

    ReplyDelete