On Sunday afternoon, Nanis, Sissy, Kyli and Kenna came to cheer Nate on during his MVP game. Ty looks like such a big boy and Kenna looks adorbs sportin' her shades. It was SOOOO windy; I swear I was in Lubbock, TX!! Ha, I wish!!
The game went into overtime but we ended up losing by 2. It was a great game! So proud of my boy!!!
Don't I look fabulous!!!! This is what 2 hours in that wind will do to you.
On the way home, we picked up Molten Cake from Chilis!! YUMMY!!!

My friend Amanda is sooo creative. She made this Easter basket for Ty. Check her out, she just got a fb page: Crafty Belle Boutique
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









Those kids are ready for Easter!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAll of the kiddies together at the ballpark...so neat that your family is so close! When any activity, etc. happens, our whole family shows up...LOVE it! Loving Ty's new Easter pail. You cute kiddies...laughing at sweet Nate and his bunny ears! That's a picture that should come out when he brings a date home in about 10+ (ummmm my rule is 30) years! Ha! And Easter candy? I have a TUB full...We are hosting an Egg hunt...well, if I stop eating the candy, that is! Ha!
ReplyDeleteTy's Easter pail is soooo cute! I just saw your e-mail about the clothes. I will e-mail you back! :) It may be in the morning! It's been a crazy busy day preparing for TAKS and then Morgan has been throwing up! Ugh! I hope y'all have a great Easter!
ReplyDeleteOh man your kiddos are so flipping cute, and oh baby I love that molten cake! Happy weekend!
ReplyDeleteYou absolutely look fabulous! Love the kids, they are precious. Can't wait til my boys start playing sports!
ReplyDeleteTy's easter bucket is too cute and can get over how tall he is getting. Such a bunch of cutie patooties.. easter treat look sooo DELISH!! Hope yall have a wonderful Easter
ReplyDelete