Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Our Satuday

On Saturday we headed to DeLeon to see my grandparents and the rest of my family. What a great day celebrating Easter!!!

Chris and Ty Ethan and Addison
My grandparents and a few members of my fam



Granddad, Bo and Ethan

Justin, Uncle Rocky, Granddad and Matthew





Laikynn and Ty...adorbs!





So excted the he got an egg!!!

Justin and Matthew helping Laikynn hunt. It was too funny watching these grown men hunt eggs.

Addi and Nans



Yes, my boy is wearing girl shoes!!!! He's pretty much in love with these shoes! They are Kyli's and she let Nate borrow them. Dumb Heelys!!

Sissy lovin' on Ty



We had so much fun hanging out with my family. So sad that we only get to do it a few times a year!!!

4 comments:

  1. Family Time is the BEST! So do you drive through Hamilton on your way to DeLeon? That is where I live! Good Times!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I love the pics but man I need to lose some weight. UGH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Easter baskets are too cute... did you make them or buy them? Looks like y'all had some great family time! Nate cracks me up with the shoes, but "real men wear pink" right?! I think that MJ outfit is my fave! I just love the pink and white shorties!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Celebrating times with family...the BEST! Your Easter outfits are so cute...the boys in pink...LADY KILLERS! :)

    ReplyDelete