Monday, April 11, 2011

Misc Monday

I think this is the sweetest picture!! And these are the cutest boys ever!!!! I have been looking into taken the family to Florida for a vacay. Then, I got smart and realized that my kids would be just as happy with Sea World in San Antonio. A lot cheaper too!!!! Rob and I got to talking and we've decided to go to Hawaii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hawaii has been our dream vacay since we got married. It just so happens, that I found FAB flights and Rob has Marriott Rewards!!! SCORE!!!!!!!!!!! My parents, along w my twinkie, will be keeping the kids. When I drop them off, I'll have a bucket of margaritas for mom and Sandi!!! This means, not only do I have to lose weight for a wedding, I've gotta lose weight so I can wear a swimsuit on our vacay and look half way cute. NO MORE cherry and vanilla in my Diet Coke. SAD!!!
I got soooo lucky and scored the little doll on the right for Addison's 5th bday!! Yes, that's 6 months away but that's ok. Tumbleberry Toys on fb is where I scored her! Isn't she presh!!!! She'll be tucked away at my parents for the next half year!! If she stays here, I just might get excited and give her to Addison early. I have problems with gift giving early!!
* My cousin Trey is out of the hospital and recovering at home. Praise Jesus!!!!


* Scrubbing my house is pure misery but I love the smell and the cleanliness of it; even if it only last for a few hours!!!


* Rob played baseball in college and I thought he was obsessed w it!!! I was SICK of it!!! Now, watching Nate play ball... I totally get it!! LOVE watching my boy!!! And seeing Rob coach Nate, makes my heart go pitter patter!!!!



8 comments:

  1. Love your little peeps! And HAWAII???? Oh,girlie, it's amazing! I can't wait to go again sometime, but it's an 8 hr. flight! Eeeek! Oh...save your pennies...great shopping!

    And Sea World is right up my lane...but watch out for the killer whale...I think it struck for the 3rd time! Poor thing...just doesn't want to preform, and I don't blame it! :(

    So, I sat here reading your blog and drinking a diet cherry...uh oh!!!! :)
    Oh...LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the baby dolly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAWAII... HOW AWESOME!!! My cousin won a trip to Hawaii on Wheel on Fortune the other day :) Good times! Get to running!!!

    Love the doll! LOVE Sea World, but I also LOVE Florida!

    Happy Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I get to keep your kids. Bring two big buckets of margaritas. HE he! You can take my girls to Sea World with you for paybacks. Love the doll!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, tell me your Hawaii saving secrets! We're supposed to go on cruise but I think we may wait until we can go a the Disney Cruise that sails out of Galveston next summer. I was looking at Hawaii trips today but geeez it was expensive!! My Dad said he would pay for $5,000! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for Hawaii! It's on my list of places to go, too! Love that doll... might have to get a couple of those someday soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I forgot to add that my kids and parents are going too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome! i have never been to Hawaii! hmmm maybe you should enter my giveaway? A BIKINI!!! ^.^ right on time for Hawaii??? whatt'ya think?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok so real funny, my husbands name is Rob and he played baseball in college also, too funny,

    WE LOVE HAWAII!! What island are you going to? And you are going WITHOUT kids? LUCKY! We have been a few times, some with and some without kids. Our favorite island ever is Kauai and Maui. HAVE A BLAST!

    ReplyDelete