Friday, April 8, 2011

Bodda Bling

Check out Addison's way cute shirt that my sweet blogger buddy got for Addison. Thanks Wendy!!!!! Addison loves so much that she slept in it and then wore it to school to show her teachers. And check out this cool hat that Ialso got from Wendy!! Love the bling!! I wear hats all the time because you don't have to fix your hair. YEAH!!!! If you'd like a custom hat, look on my sidebar for The Russells blog; Wendy will take care of you. Or, you can shoot me an email and I'll give you her phone number. My baby looks so big!! I just think he's adorbs!!!!!! Presh!!!!

Have a fab weekend!!!

7 comments:

  1. I love the bling! The last picture of Addison-- she looks so much like Rob. So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. precious- you always have them all looking SO very cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh' so cute! I still have to order the baseball hat from FB! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey girl! haha i didnt buy the ring but i saw it on haute look today and instantly thought of that! crazy huh!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just had so much fun catching up on you guys!!! Ya'll are ALL precious as EVER!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, love the hat! Bet cutie N. is so proud when he sees his momma sporting it! FUN! And oh my! Every little person in your home is growing up! It is so much fun watching them grow up, but at the same time, I just want to keep mine little forever! And P.S. sweet A. can she get any cuter sporting love for her big bro?

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a proud little sis! Adorable. Your kids always look presh!

    ReplyDelete