Friday, June 18, 2010

Worn Out

We haven't slowed down one bit since school has been out. The kids are ready for bed by 7 every night because they are so worn out. Check out Ty's undies.. so cute!

The whole family was in our bed on Sunday night because we were exhausted from a weekend of baseball.
What a busy week: swim lessons, tennis lessons, gymnastics and tball practice... CRAZY! Nate takes tennis lessons every Monday morning. He seems to really enjoy it!
We had a pool party at Sissy's this week too!
Getting ready for a diving contest
Uncle Chris throwing Nate up into the air.

Kenna's turn
Kyli, Kenna, Nate and Addison had swim lessons this week. Everyone but Addison did great! We are sooo proud of our little fish!!

We headed up to TW Country Club for some more swimming!! What a great time we had. Then we came home for a strawberry ice cream cake. YUMMY!


I should be packing right now because I am leaving for New York at 5 a.m. I'm a little nervous about leaving my babies for that long. 5 whole days!!!!! Rob will be home with them. Aunt Jenny is coming in for the weekend to help out with Addison and Ty while Nate has a tball tournament. I also HATE flying!!!! I pray that everything goes smoothly over the next few days. Happy weekend!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Summer sounds busy, yet really fun at your house! And NYC? Ohhhhh...I'm super jealous! Never wanted to go, then went a few years ago and absolutely fell down right in love! I look forward to going a year from Nov! Yippee! Can't wait to hear about your trip! And...ugh...you look so darn tan! I'm so jealous...as I sit here with self tanner on! :) Have a great time in NYC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it funny how you think summer is going to be "relaxing." Looks like you are having tons of fun though....on a different note my husband went to Comanche today to pick up my new (old) car!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our summer is feeling the same way...crazy busy but fun! Love all of the pics of your cutie patooooties and hottie you!

    Have fun on your trip!!! Can't wait to see pics!

    Hudson had on a cute pair of Ty's plaid shorts yesterday. SO CUTE!!! Thank you again and again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. <3 these summer pics! I hope you girls have a blast in NYC! Can't wait to meet up (finally) over some drinks and of course to see pics and hear about your big city stories!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're summer sounds like ours plus moving!! Ugh! Have fun in NY! We are planning a girls trip there in December, so you'll have to give me the scoop! :)

    ReplyDelete