My sweet little Ty is 18 months old today. I can't believe how time just flies by so fast.
* CLIMBS all over everything. All ready out of the crib because you climb out.
* Destructive little toot. You make a mess of everything!!!!
* Happy all the time. Everyone thinks you are the happiest kid in the world.
* Mommy is still your favorite.
* You love to swing, take baths, play outside.
* You and Nate are still best buds.
* 24 lbs
* Size 4 diapers
* Loves to drink lemonade and water, eat yogurt, string cheese, gold fish, cinnamon toast, bananas, green beans
We love you sooooo much! Your smile and your laugh melts my heart. You definitely have mommy wrapped around your cute little finger. I thank God every single day for giving you to us. We are truly blessed!!!!!!









Happy 18 Months, Ty! You are such a CUTIE! I love that picture!!!
ReplyDeleteI want to eat him up. So darn cute! Precious baby boy!
ReplyDeleteI think we have the same child! Hee, hee! Except mine is a brunutte mop top and doesn't have that many pearly whites! Ty is so darn cute!
ReplyDelete