What in the world have we been up to? Well, Summer is offically here...woohoo!
Addison and Ty went to the park with Max; it was hot and humid so we didn't stay too long.



This is Nate on the last day of school... such a sweet boy. I am so proud of him!

I now let him get dressed on his own; this is why he doesn't match. He just wants to wear any kind of clothing that has to do with sports. The only day I get to choose his clothes is Sunday.

This little boy is a MONKEY. Climbing all over everything!

I found Addison taking her nap on the floor


CLIMBING

My stud of a husband watching baseball. It has taken over our life.

Nate in his All Star uniform. I love his cute, little hiney in baseball pants


Cute boys!

I sooo love them!

Cute boys!
Nate looks so darn BIG!!! Make him stop growing! He is such a cutie! Love his little tiny hinny too!!! Go Red Devils...LOVE your top too! Addison is a doll and getting so big...such a pretty girl! Ty...love the fact that he enjoys climbing and eating...realy, what more is there in life! haha
ReplyDeleteLove y'all! Heading on Wednesday for VACA! Woo Hoo! Wish y'all were going!
I love looking at pics of your children...you're a lucky lady to have such a gorgeous fam!
ReplyDeleteYour little All-Star is TOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!! OH my Goodness!!! Love those little boys...and that precious little girl, too!
ReplyDelete(Hudson has on one of Ty's bathing suits in my current post! LOVE LOVE LOVE those!!! Thank you!)
Love all of your precious pix! Laney started climbing out of her crib when she was Ty's age and we also put down a twin mattress. It worked out great! We kept it on the floor for a month or so, added another mattress, then finally got a trundle bed. Great transisitons though! Too bad he won't stay a baby forever though, huh? Boo hoo!
ReplyDeleteWHAT PRECIOUS PICTURES!! LOVE MY GRANDKIDS!!
ReplyDeleteTy is so adorable. Happy eighteen months! You guys have been busy bees this summer! I will pray that the transition to a big boy bed goes smoothly.
ReplyDeleteMy lil' man has that Gymboree outfit in the last pic too! And baseball haunts my dreams. The hubs used to play pro and it's fair to see that he's obsessed!
ReplyDelete