Friday, June 25, 2010

New York Part 1

Aunt Tracey, mom, Sandi and I headed to New York for a girls trip. Rob stayed with the kids for 5 whole days! Aunt Jenny came up for 2 of those days to watch Nate play ball and to help with the kids. While we were gone, Rob not only kept the kids, he had the house cleaned and the laundry done when I got home. I was sooo happy!!!!
Here are some pics from our trip:
Hudson River


Mom was so excited to see the Statue of Liberty



Having a margarita while watching all the boats on the Hudson

We went to the Financial District and I just had to take this picture for Rob. He has worked for Deloitte for 9 years.
World Trade Center site



We took a tour on a double decker bus. WAY COOL! Here are some of the pics:


AMAZING!!!!

Cruising the East River. Riding on a boat to the Water's Edge Restaraunt. It was pretty chilly that evening.





Sandi, me, mom and Aunt Tracey



Sandi and I had a few margaritas on the trip. This is the first!! WOOHOO!!
Toys R Us in Times Square was NUTSO!!!!!! We took one pic and then got out of there. It was crazy!!
To be continued.......

6 comments:

  1. Woo Hhoo! When can we go back? This is Sandi on mom's computer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous photos! Looks like a blast! Love your headband too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute in NYC! Glad to see that you had such a nice time! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you all had a GREAT time! Nice to get away...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh can't wait to see more!!! NYC suits you VERY well!!!!!!!!! What a fun trip for you girls. And go Daddy Rob!!!

    ReplyDelete