Friday, June 11, 2010

Haley and Madi's Birthday

When I taught 2nd grade, I had the honor to teach Haley and Madi. Not only did I fall in love with them but I became very good friends with their mom. Sweetest girls ever!!! Now that I have kids, my kids love them to pieces. They, along with their brother Bryson came over to celebrate their 15th bday. We had a Hello Kitty party(OK, just cupcakes); Addison's choice. Addison, Haley, Madison, Ty, Bryson, Nate and Max
YUMMY!!!


Ty trying to eat with a fork for the first time.
Schweenie got a haircut... precious baby girl!
Ty has been sleeping on a mattress on the floor since Sunday. It's been a pretty tough week. He's not sleeping like he used to. He'll wake up and start beating on his bedroom door.... ugh! I know it takes time, I'm just tired!!!
I thought Addison looked sweet and peaceful during her nap. She and Nate have been a handful lately.
Since school has been out, Addison and Nate fight constantly. They are driving me bonkers. Last night, they decided to be sweet...shocking!! They slept together in Nate's bed! Awww!!
They have been doing a lot of drawing lately. I'm glad they are being creative, but oh my goodness, they make a huge mess. Our game room is destroyed most of the time these days. Isn't Addison the cutest witch?!
Happy weekend to everyone!

6 comments:

  1. I could eat one of those yummy looking cupcakes...or the whole tray! Hee, hee! What a fun little celebration!

    And it looks like cutie pie S is ready for the 4th! Love your pup!

    My girls have been at it since school is now over, but sleeping in a bit, enjoying a non-scheduled day and just having all my babies home with me is just so darn awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morgan has been sooooo bored since school is over! We are just ready to have everything done around our house so we can enjoy our summer! So glad to catch up on your blog! I finally bought a new laptop and it didn't have a Windows operating system on it so I had to take it back to the store! Ugh! I finally got another one today! I'm getting caught up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Brandi, thanks for the sweet comments. Your family is beautiful as well. 3 little ones for sure keep ya busy...never a dull moment huh?! I got their Christmas outfits and the leggings from a store that wenr out of business in Fort Smith called Funky Monkey. I think there is another kids store that has opened up where it was though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhhhh, I love it when my lil' dude sleeps with his booty in the air like that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the little guy sleeping with his booty in the air!

    Yes, I did the cabinets myself....so easy, a little stain and glaze and wipe away!

    Have a great one.

    ReplyDelete