Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Sunday Cuties!!

Because of the Swine Flu, Rob has been staying home from church with Ty. I'm too afraid to put him in his class. You know, a bunch of kids crawling all over the place and chewing the same toys. UGH!!!! The big kids and I load up and go to church and then we go do something fun after it. This past Sunday we went to Sam's. All 3 of us had lunch for $4.50... awesome. I bought the Cinnabon Cinamon Streusal mix and thanks to my bloggy friend Lauren, I made the coffee cake recipe that went along with it... YUMMY!!!
Addison helping make the coffee cake. Yes, Addison is wearing her pajamas in the middle of the afternoon; she WILL always be caught wearing pajamas if she's home. The minute we get home, she takes off all her clothes and goes to her room and changes to pj's. CRAZY!!About to leave for church...



We had to put Ty in some cute clothes so he could take pics too...







Our pastor is AMAZING!! I love hearing his message. This week the message was called "The Perfect Storm" Acts 27:1-28:10
God has placed you in life's storms to lead people to Him
What a perfect Sunday!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. You kiddies are just tooo cute!!

    I don't blame you for not wanting to take ty to nursery!!!! Our church is super small( 40 people) and Brody is theonly baby so he has a little place to himself so I don't have to worry about germs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cutie patoooooooooooooooties! I love the way you dress your kiddos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't blame you for leaving the munchkin at home... We go to the contemporary service at our church and kids are welcome, so Parker just comes along! I love that Addison changes into her PJ's when she gets home!! Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Addison is my kind of girl. Love pj's. Kaylee would rather just be naked. Silly girls.

    ReplyDelete