Isn't Addison the most "BOOtiful" girl you've ever seen!!! I think so!
Nate, Addison and I are off to San Antonio for the Miley Cyrus concert! We are meeting my mom, sister and nieces. Staying on the River Walk tonight and getting up in the morning and hanging out with my family all day tomorrow. Ty is staying home with daddy. I'll post some pics when we get back. WOOHOO!!!! I'm a little embarrassed to admit that I LOVE Miley just as much as my kids do; maybe more!!
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









She sure is!!!!
ReplyDeleteHave fun at the concert!!
So BOOtiful! Cute shirt!
ReplyDeleteYour trip to San Ant. sounds wonderful, especially since you get to see family! Hope you get up and dance! :)
Thanks for the xmas gift ideas! We have so many toys here, and it is difficult keep getting more! :) Stocking stuffers? (Gosh, I still have to order Henry's stocking!) I might put in some tub toys, cozy slippers, maybe a few light up little toys? He probably won't care, but it will be cute for the girls to see. EVERYONE here (including my husband, the animals and me) gets something in his/her stocking. It's a must! :)
Oh, I'll post the coffee cake recipe in the next few days. It's YUM! Also, I always keep Cinnabon box mix (Sam's). It's easy and to die for!
Have fun, Brandi. Thank you for your sweet prayers.
ReplyDeleteGirl, I LOVE your blog too!! I'm just a TERRIBLE commenter... I read during my little bleaps of quiet during the day!! Been meaning to tell you I completely love the Twilight banner, and I wish you lived closer b/c I think I'm throwing a Twilight dinner party and then all the girls are heading to see the movie together! (= I'm totally counting the days...
ReplyDeleteOh Addison is so, so bootiful! (Love that and will have to steal that word! ha!). She just radiates!!!
ReplyDeleteHave FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That sounds like a BLAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love Miley, too!