Friday, October 30, 2009

Fall Fest

Tonight was FAll Fest at Nate's school. Mom, Sandi, Kyli and Kenna came to town to go with us. What a blast we had! Once again, I posted pics out of order.
My sweet girl about to lick me; she does this quite often. UGH!


Dancing to the AWESOME music!

My cute family!



While the girls were jumping in the bounce house, I found Rob and Nate playing football... surprise,surprise!!! Yes, Nate brought a football to the fall fest.
My cute hubby!
Ty was getting tired.
Cutest baby ever!


Kenna and Addison.. best buds!
Strike a pose!
Nate hoopin' it up
You have 4 chances to throw the footballs in the holes and my little Tony Romo made all 4!
Kenna made one!
Kyli tried too.... with no luck!




Nate, Quint and Jaguar


Kenna dancing to Miley Cyrus
Yes, that is my mother.. crazy!

Addison making crafts

Love the hair color!Neighbor friend Kate getting pink hair!





Mom jammin'


Sandi and the girls

Addison and her friend Jamie

These peeps are my neighbors! We have so much fun with them. Almost everyday, we meet out in my front yard and PLAY for a while. Today we played for about 2 hours then all got dressed and headed out the door to fall fest. I feel truly blessed to have them in my life.

5 comments:

  1. You have such a beautiful family! Looks like a great time! Oh and I love your scarf! It is so cute :) Have a great weekend XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much fun!! We went to a fall festival last night too and I just know it will be so fun as Brody gets older! Your kids are just adorable!!! Happy Halloween!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much to say...what a fun night! Our families would SO get along!!!

    I love Addison's adorable outfit & coat! Precious girl!

    Love the pic of Ty and your hubby looking at each other. So sweet!

    You and your sister look SO MUCH ALIKE! Ya'll are beautiful!

    Have a wonderful Halloween!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like such family fun! Your cable knit hat is too cute! I bet you all enjoyed such a school friendly Fall Fest! Great pix! Oh..and I'm so glad that you say who your sis is b/c I get you two mixed up! :) And her little girl looks like you too! So cute!
    P.S. A's Matilda Jane rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness...this is one of most fav post of yours!! love all that is going on!! LOVE addison's MJ outfit...CUTE! You looks so stinkin cute in your hat! LOVE the pic of Rob and Ty...checking eachother out! Your mother dancing is priceless! Kenna dancing is sooo you and Sandi! ALL the pics are so sweet and so tell the story of your blessed life...I just love it! Happy Halloween! Love you!

    ReplyDelete