Saturday, October 17, 2009

Miley Rocks!!!

On Thursday, my mom, sister and I took the kids to see Miley Cyrus in San Antonio. We had a blast. I posted the pics backwards.. oops!
Nate and Addison as we were leaving.This is what Nate did the whole concert. I think he was embarrassed that he was one of the only boys there. HA!! That's what happens when you have girls in your family.
Kyli jammin!
So my Miley pics aren't so great... ugh!!
Kenna dancin' along











Nate, Nanis and Addison
I love her!!!!!!!!!!!

Loading up on sugar.. yummy cotton candy!
Me and my cute kids. Ty was at home with daddy.
"I'm soooo happy that my mommy surprised me with Miley tickets!!" She rocks!!
Kyli's friend, Sissy, Kenna
"Man, I need some ESPN!!"
Lovin' on mommy!
YUMMY!

Nanis is the best!
On our way in to see Miley

Aren't we cute????
The whole gang..



We had a blast!!!! I highly recommend going to see Miley in concert. AWESOME! I honestly can say that the grown ups had just as much fun as the kids. I will go back to her concert again... in a heartbeat!! WOOHOO!!! Oh, my Fave song was Party in the USA. She also sang I LOVE Rock 'n' Roll!!! Made me feel young again!!

5 comments:

  1. THAT LOOKS LIKE A BLAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You, your sister, your mom and all the kids are ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a fun gang!!!

    I am cracking up over Nate and I love Addison's outfit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brandi! Thanks for your sweet comment! Morgan would love to go to a Miley concert! Looks like y'all had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of the girls look like they had such a great time! Cutie outfits and boots...LOVE all of Nate's pictures! How fun! (And I'm so jealous that you all are still in short sleeves...we broke out the winter wear here! Brrrr!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like so much fun!! The girls were dressed so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. miley!!! im so jealous!!!!! i wanted to go & blame it on my little girl :)

    ReplyDelete