My sister Sandi (Aunt Sissy) is having brain surgery on December 8th. She has been having issues with her vision and balance and because of this, she needs to have the brain surgery to have it corrected. If she doesn't have the surgery she will more than likely lose her sight. After a year of meeting with doctors, she has found the best neurosurgeon to do the surgery. We are VERY confident that all will go well. We know that God will take care of her through out this whole ordeal. I ask that you please keep her in your prayers!! Also, please pray for my mom; she is very emotional and having a hard time with this. Sandi and I make fun of her because she cries all the time. Honestly, we'd be crying too if it was our child. We just like giving her a hard time. God is good!
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









Special prayers for a safe surgery for your sister!!!!!
ReplyDeleteGirl, you know we will be praying!! I'm so glad that Sandi is having this done and it sure seems like she is a peace with this surgery! God is GOOD!
ReplyDeleteAll is good. Brandi it sounds so much better if you tell them it is a Chiari malformation. I will not go blind, just more blurred vision and other complications.
ReplyDeleteSandi, no one knows what chiari malformation is!!! OK, not blind but close to it!!!
ReplyDeleteI am on it. :) You are so right. God is SO good. You 2 are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI will totally add your sister to my prayer list! FOR SURE!!! That's the best thing about these blogs...we can pray for each other!
ReplyDeleteI just noticed the banter you and Sandi had on the comments. SISTERS! Love it.
You are both beautiful and I am glad to pray!
oh my gosh, i have thing, the chiari malformation... I have been putting off the surgery forever because we have so much going on around here. i will certainly keep her in my prayers... i know how miserable all the issues related to it can be.
ReplyDeleteJust found your blog and wanted to stop in and say hi. It is just lovely. I'm so sorry to hear about your sister, although I am so thankful you found the right neurosurgeon. I will be keeping her and your family in my prayers. God Bless XOXO
ReplyDeleteWe'll be thinking about Sandi and all her family too, keeping you in our prayers!
ReplyDelete