Thursday, July 23, 2009

Great day

The kids and I had a great day today. We first started out by going to Wal-Mart because I needed to get some groceries and a few things for my girls wkend. All 3 kids were litt angels. Addison did have to go potty and that was chore but other than that, our trip was a success. I told the kids how proud of them I was because usually they want everything in sight, not today. Our day was 100 times better than yesterday. When Ty took a nap this afternoon, I finished some painting that I had started 2 years ago.... I know, I'm a slacker. I finally finished!! YEAH!! And, my paint job looks great! When Rob came home we put a ceiling fan in Ty's room. This is what the kids do while Rob and I are working. Aren't they cute!!
Nate and Addison LOVE getting into Ty's crib.
Below is my new camera strap. Way cute!!! I know Amy and Sandi will be wanting one for their cameras. I got it off Etsy.


I got these frames at Wal-Mart for $5 a piece. What a deal!!!!! Now, I need to put pics of my family in the frames.
I pick up my bestie Amy from the airport this evening and then we got meet Ashley, Marian and Sandi for dinner. Woohoo!!! Tomorrow we get pedicures and go to our resort. We do our girls trip every summer. No kids or hubbies. FUNFUNFUN!!!




3 comments:

  1. The count down is ON, sister!! Can't wait! I LOVE your camera strap...yes, I want one!! Love the new pictures frames...I was wondering who the peeps were in them before I read that you are still needing to get pics of YOUR family in there! haha See you in a little while!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your camera strap...too cute! What in the world are you blogging at 5am for????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Brandi! First thank-you so much for always taking time to leave the sweetest comments on our blog, i so appreciate them! :)
    yeah for a successful (no whinning) trip to walmart with the kids, i can totally relate some days...
    absolutely love the camera strap, i have one saved in my favorites on etsy too. isn't that the best and most addicting site ever?! :) i have spent soooo much $$$$ there since finding out luciana was a girly! can't wait to hear and see pics from your girls weekend! i've never done one, but they always sound like such a well deserved weekend for us mamas! -tara

    ReplyDelete