Addison went big girl potty for the first time today!!! YEAH!! We've been trying to pottery train her off and on for a while now with no luck. I finally gave up and then today she went potty all my herself. WOOHOO!! I went to Burnet today to pick up Nate, get my hair done and get a pedicure... awesome day!! Next thing I know, I am driving back home with a car full of kids... FIVE of them!!! Sandi and mom are coming tomorrow and we are going to take the kids to a swim park. FUN!! Tomorrow night I am going out with the girls to Cheesecake Factory! Can't wait!!
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Tee Tee Potty Big Girl!!
Addison went big girl potty for the first time today!!! YEAH!! We've been trying to pottery train her off and on for a while now with no luck. I finally gave up and then today she went potty all my herself. WOOHOO!! I went to Burnet today to pick up Nate, get my hair done and get a pedicure... awesome day!! Next thing I know, I am driving back home with a car full of kids... FIVE of them!!! Sandi and mom are coming tomorrow and we are going to take the kids to a swim park. FUN!! Tomorrow night I am going out with the girls to Cheesecake Factory! Can't wait!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment