Tuesday, July 28, 2009

9 Years

Tomorrow will be our 9 year anniversary! CRAZY! Time sure does fly. Thank you Rob for loving and supporting me through out the past nine years. Most importantly, thanks for giving me 3 precious children. You rock!!!! I love you stud muffin.HEHE!! I only posted a few pics of the happy couple because Ty woke up... mommy's off to work.
Easter '08

Cabo '07


Ty's birth 12-8-08



Addison's birth 11-8-06




My fave pic... Nate's birth 1-5-04.... long day!!!!
I look forward to many more years together!!






3 comments:

  1. Aww! Love the 'birth day' pics of all your babies!! Happy Anniversary to you guys! Also - I borrowed your Lilypie counter idea for Ridge. Soo cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are such a cute couple. Happy Anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy, Happy Anniversary, FRIENDS! So glad to have been a part of your happy day 9 years ago!! Brandi, I love the pic of YOU on Nate's birthday!! Looks like you were tired or something! haha Love y'all!

    ReplyDelete