Tuesday, July 7, 2009

STILL Potty Training!

Rob givin' Addison and Ty some lovins!! Nate is going to be just like his daddy; he absolutely LOVES sports!! He wants to play ALL day long. Drives me crazy! Nate definitely comes by it honestly. One minute he makes us call him Kobe Bryant, then the next minute it's Josh Hamilton, while swimming he wants to be called Michael Phelps..... CRAZY!!!




Isn't Schweenie the cutest puppers you've ever seen!!


After lunch one day I told Nate and Addison to go to their rooms and get ready for a nap. I come up a few minutes later and this is what they were up to.


Addison is doing a great job on her potty training. She wore panties all day long and didn't have an accident. She gave up the binky about a month ago.... she's such a big girl now. She still says, "I hold you" all the time. Makes me a little sad because I know she's getting so big but she's still such a little girl!!



Ty will be 7 months tomorrow. Where does all the time go?
I thank God everyday for giving me such beautiful, healthy children. Rob and I are truly blessed for such awesome kids!

2 comments:

  1. You have such a beautiful family. I love this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! So very nice to meet you! I love the blog, the design, and your kiddos and pup are DARLING! Is the dog's name Schweenie b/c he's a mix of a Daschaund and a Schnauzer?! That is hilarious...and clever ;)

    ReplyDelete