Yesterday, the kids and I met up with my friend Jennifer and her two girls. We went to Extreme Fun and bounced around for a few hours. Of course I had to take my new Canon camera and play around. Since Jenn just jumped on the Facebook bandwagon, I took a profile picture for her.
Lucy
Addison
Nate
Lucy
Lucy and Addi
Before we left for Extreme Fun, I tried to take some good pics of my kids. As you can see, they aren't that great, but they are still cute.
I'm really getting ready for school to start. My kids are driving me CRAZY!!! Addison is definitely trying my patience, Ty is crabbier than usual because I think he's teething and Nate needs to keep busy or he gets in trouble. I'm sick of the pool and it's too hot for the park. Luckily, this weekend I'm going away with my besties from high school for a 3 day vacay. I can't wait!!!!









I LOVE Twilight! I am starting to read it for the second time. I cannot wait until November!!I hope you have a great vacay with your besties!
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog from another, from another....and glad I did! I also have 3 little ones and am a SAHM (former HS English teacher)! You children are adorable! We also just visited a jumpy place...the kids loved it, and I loved it because it just wore.them.out! :) Great blog!
ReplyDelete