Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Where I've Been






I wish I could say that we've been on vacay or something exciting like that but nope, just hanging out! Playing some baseball and basketball, Nate shot two deer this past weekend, playing outside, enjoying life. Rob and I did have a night to ourselves on Friday and it was fab! Thanks mom and Sandi!!! I've also been trying to eat better, see above pics. Who knew that healthy, low calorie food could taste so yummy!!!!
I love these munchkins, presh!!!!I have a full time job opportunity that I'm really praying about. I pray that everything turns out the way it is supposed to for my family.

4 comments:

  1. All of that food like delish!! Same here we have been soo busy but I wouldnt have it any other way

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy busy! Us, too! You guys are all so presh! I had been wondering where you were though!!!:) Good luck with the job thing. Hugs from Waco...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those meals look great girl!! And hope job works!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yummy! they look so good--i love the oat fit and laughing cow--definite favs!

    ReplyDelete