Monday, January 23, 2012

Birthday Weekend

First, I want to say thanks for your comments, texts and emails about my crappy birthday!! U guys are too sweet! I deleted that post as I don't want my kids reading it when they are older. I was pretty upset with Rob all weekend long. He did try to make things right by getting me flowers, cookie cake and plan a date but I totally dissed all his attempts at making things right! You see, I'm always doing things for other peeps especially on their birthday so when he didn't do the same for me, I was heart broken. After a long talk last night, I think he finally gets why i was so upset! Anyway, he better surprise me big time on Valentines day; I'm thinking dinner to Chic Fil A or something like that!! Ha! Sandi, mom and I had plans to go shopping on Saturday! We had a great time and we had yummy Mexican food for lunch! I took a few pics of my birthday goodies! Fun! Thanks to mom, sandi, heather and Amanda for such fab gifts!!!! Oh, the 100 bucks Rob gave me, I put into savings account!!!! I'm so impressed w myself!!! Happy Monday!

10 comments:

  1. I must have missed your post!! Ha ha!! What did Rob do?? Looks like you got some cute presents!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must have missed your post!! Ha ha!! What did Rob do?? Looks like you got some cute presents!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That B picture is really pretty! Happy birthday! :) :)

    http://averyjamesphotography.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday girl.. so sorry to hear it was crummy as first but our men must know that we want some love too on our birthday. SOmetimes they can take us for granted and we need to know that we are appreciated. Happy Birthday girl

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry about your birthday!!!! He better make it up to you on Vday:)

    Happy belated birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You didn't spend it all like me? I am so proud of you! I had a fun day. Would love to do it more often but I spent to much $ and can't afford to.

    ReplyDelete
  7. sorry about your b-day girly--that is hard when you are always the one doing for everyone else! You are up for some extra valentines shenanigans!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Belated Birthday!!!

    I tagged you in todays post, head on over and check it out. Feel free to participate if you would like

    http://childersfamilyof5.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy belated chick! Gotta love those darn boys;) Glad you had fun shopping with the girls~ and awesome birthday goodies:) Here's to an amazing V-day! No pressure Rob~ ha!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday...Thanks for the nice comment on my blog. I can't believe I got so far behind. I'm determined to keep up now. Working even two days a week threw me into a tailspin! I saw you are contemplating going back to work. It's a hard decision with so many pluses and minuses! Yes, I'm a Baylor Bear, but my husband went to Miami of Ohio. We met in a singles group at church after college. I really enjoy reading about y'all and your very cute kids!

    ReplyDelete