Ashley from www.childersfamilyof5.blogspot.com tagged me in this fun little Tag, You're It!!
The Rules
1. You must post the rules.
2. Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the
blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you
in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've
tagged.
4. Tag eleven people and link them on your
post.
5. Let them know you've tagged them.
1. You must post the rules.
2. Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the
blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you
in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've
tagged.
4. Tag eleven people and link them on your
post.
5. Let them know you've tagged them.
11 Fun Facts About Myself
1. Rob and I have been dating since we were 17. That means we've been together longer than be've been apart..crazy!!
2. I've had jobs at McDonald's and Sonic, impressive huh!
3. I have a twin!! She's the good twin, I'm the bad one!
4. I love to spend money big time and I'm married to an accountant..big fat bummer!! He keeps me out of debt!!!
5. I always knew I'd become a teacher!!! I sure do miss it!!!
6. I am still besties with my besties from childhood. We have a girls' trip every summer.
7. I would move back to Lubbock, Tx in a heartbeat!! LOVELOVELOVE that place. Oh, I'd give anything to go back to college. Best time of my life!!
8. I always wanted 3 kids! Rob said he was happy w 2 if it was a boy and girl. Guess what? I won, we had our 3rd! The minute he was born I knew our family was complete!!!
9. Doing laundry and mopping the floors makes me want to cry, really!!!
10. I dream of having a one story mountain type house on 1 acre....with lots of trees and a pool of course.
11. I love love love the show Revenge. I get soooo excited when I realize that it's Wednesday and that it comes on that night. Like today, I realized while grocery shopping that tonight is the big night...woohoo!!!
Questions from Ashley
1. Worst fear- losing a child
2. Do you have any awkward talents- I swear Sandi and I think the same thing at the same time...it's wierd!
3. Favorite Accessory- earrings
4. Dogs or Cats- dogs for sure
5. Do you drive like a race car driver or a Grandpa- race car
6. Dream job-interior design
7. What do you order at Chipotle- salad
8. Favorite Ice Cream- chocolate
9. Favorite trashy TV Show- Real Housewives
10. Vanilla or Chocolate- chocolate
11. All time favorite Movie- The Notebook or I probably should say Titanic since I saw it at the movie theater 12 times. HEHE
My 11 Questions:
1. Dream Car?
2. Dream Vacay?
3. Fave celebrity?
4. If you could meet anyone in the world, who would it be?
5. Celebrity crush?
6. Biggest disapointment in life?
7. What would u do with your money if you won a million dollars?
8. Favorite movie?
9. Favorite tv show?
10. Saddest day of your life?
11. Happiest day of your life?
Ok, I'll take 5 more peeps later, Ty is waking up!









Yea, so glad you played along ;)
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun tag. I haven't read one with such fun questions before. I love your blog. So Fun!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I just did mine! :)
ReplyDeleteI love love every city of Real Housewives :)
ReplyDelete