Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I didn't get too many pics from Thanksgiving, I was too busy enjoying time with my family. I did happen to snap a few shots at Rob's aunt and uncle's house though. Kids were in heaven! I seriously want a miniature horse/pony..whatever this little dude is!! Isn't it the cutest!! LOVE!!
Time for some football!!


Ty wanted to ride the four wheeler BAD!!!!! Notice his baseball uniform? He's obsessed, wants to wear it every single day.

Christmas decorations are all up. Can u see Addison's reindeer antlers??? 50 cents at the dollar store!!!!! CUTE!!!!!



All my Christmas shopping is complete!!!! I had 5 packages arrive today and only a few more left...time to start wrapping.



* I found a guy to hang our outside Christmas lights for $175...half price from last year!! SCORE!!!


* I didn't go shopping on Black Friday. I shopped online!


* Ty's 3rd bday is in 9 days, we are having a itty bitty party.


* Weight Watchers is going great except for the Skinny Girl Margarita that I'm drinking right now...oops!!!


* Trying to plan Nate's school Christmas party is a lot of work. This is my first time doing it on my own....yikes. Thankfully, I have a few moms that say they will help me with all the supplies and goods. Praise Jesus!!!



* Rob already bought me my Christmas gift. I'm loving it!! I'll post a pic next time!

2 comments:

  1. 50 cent item at a dollar store?!? SCORE! LOL! I've done all my shopping online, too! I'm guessing you have a Target debit card, too... loving that discount and FREE shipping! Your door looks fantastic and LOVE those Christmas pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HELLO!!!! Ready to see that Christmas gift he got you!

    ReplyDelete