Friday, November 18, 2011

Addison and Ty's Sweet Feast

I have to say that I LOVE Addison and Ty's Mommy's Day Out program. They are always doing the neatest things. One thing is the Thanksgiving Sweet Feast!!! Both kids sang songs and had desert(or is it dessert????)???
My Jelly Pink Giraffe







And how cute are these turkey hair bows!! PRESH!!



My Wild Rabbit



Ty told his teachers what he was thankful for and the teacher wrote it on his feathers. He said, "Cars, Puppies, and Mommy, Daddy and Nate." YES, he left off Addison...sad!! His teacher asked him if he wanted to add her and he said no! HA! Probably because she beats up on him all the time!!!!


What a fabulous day hanging out with my turkeys!!! Now, we are off to baseball practice and then to local pizza joint. This weekend is Nate's last baseball tournament until spring...praise Jesus!! Can't wait for a little break!!


Oh, did anyone happen to watch Ellen today??? She had the cast of Twilight on her show...too funny!! I love her!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Hello cutest turkey hair clips ever! Sooooo darling! And where is your baby boy? Can't believe how grown up T is, sweet boy! I love Ellen, but don't watch....but...guess who already bought her Twilight tix for a tomorrow show?!?! Soooo stoked! Have a great weekend. And kiss your turkeys for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little Indian!! I'm so ready for a break too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny about Ty leaving Addison out...something they will laugh about when they get older. Cute pics. Desert...Dessert...just remember yummy dessert (pie, cookies, brownies...etc) has to s's because you want double the dessert and less of the desert (dry, dirty land). Make sense!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious babies! LOVE Addison's hairbows! I tried to copy them and FAIL. LOL! Sometimes DIY turns into should have paid someone to do it!! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! Funny thing, Owen left off Bree on his feathers!!!

    ReplyDelete