Saturday, November 26, 2011

The Big 60!!!

My fabulous mom turned 60 on Friday!!! We celebrated her bday on Wednesday night. Just adults, no kids...woohoo!!! Can u see Christmas lights in the background...EEK!!!!!!
We ate dinner at Riverside Grill in Marble Falls. It is a restaurant on the lake in MF. Great food and atmosphere. Little chilly though!

The Sharp gang



Funny pic of my bro. He had a "dip" in his hand and kept talking with his hands...funny so I had to snap a pic

Oh yes I did have 2 pieces of cake!!! I joined Weight Watchers today to help me lose the lbs I've gained. OINK!!



My cute family

and parents!!!

Happy birthday to the best mom and Nans in the world! You were the one always cheering at the basketball games when we were growing up; Sandi and I thinking you were nuts!!! I'll never forget, "Granny SHOT!!" HEHE!!! Now, look at us, we are yelling like crazy mommas too! U were the one crying your eyeballs out when Bo and Sandi and I went to college only to come up for weeks at a time to visit us. Remember dad thought he was going to have to put u n a mental institution!! HEHE!! Such great memories!!! Or when I had my babies and was in the hospital for 3 days each time. You brought tons of blankets so we could make my hospital room freezing cold and we bundled up. We sent the baby to the nursery each night. We needed our sleep!!!!!! You stayed w me so Rob could stay home with the other kids...I finally had to kick u out. Now, u save me so I can work and make some big bucks....the list goes on and on. You truly are the best mom and Nanis in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Nanis rocks! We are so blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her cake!! She doesn't look 60 at all!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lucky momma!! How FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a fun birthday party for your mom! You are so blessed to have such a wonderful momma! And side note.....are u growing your hair out! Ca-ute!

    ReplyDelete