Thursday, April 29, 2010

Wedding Shower

First, I want to say a big THANK YOU for all the well wishes you guys sent me. So sweet!!!!! Went to the specialist on Tuesday and basically found out nothing. Somehow a little bit of fluid got in my left lung and that is why I was having difficulty breathing. I had no symptons of ANYTHING, that is why all the doctors were stumped. Anyway, I'm feeling a lot better. Still a little pain but nothing I can't handle.
I'm not able to work out and because of this I've been eating like a little piglet!! OINK!!! I'm sure I've gained a few pounds. Not good timing, right! Almost time to put on a swimsuit. YIKES.
I'm looking into doing a bootcamp! One starts this coming Monday but I'm not sure I should sign up??? Who know if I'll be back to normal and I don't want to waste the money if I can't go. HMMMM, what to do?
Last Saturday, Rob and I went to a couple shower for one of our high school friends. We had a good time. I didn't take too many pics. Here are just a few:
My stud man and me
Lampasas guys

Raven and Rob... isn't she beautiful!
Rob x 2
Lauren and Wade
Lauren and Me
We went home and had a great night sleep. Then next day is when I started feeling the sharp pain and it continued to get worse....who knows!! I guess I'm just old and falling apart. SAD!!! Oh, and Nate has strep throat.... my whole family is falling apart.
Now, it's time to catch up on everyones blogs!

6 comments:

  1. I love your zebra top! Cute! And I hope that everyone in your house feels better soon...AND that the strep doesn't spread! Ugh! I didn't work out today and I'm going to have some homemade dessert right now! YUM! Cheers girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GLAD YOU'RE FEELING BETTER BRANDI!! HAD ME A LITTLE WORRIED FOR A BIT!! LIKE THE ZEBRA TOP. YOU LOOK HOT!!! TAKE CARE OF NATE!! HE NEEDS SOME TENDER LOVING CARE!! LOVE YOU LOTS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry about your ER visit! I've worked the last 4 days! Whew! I'm not used to that! I've had not time for the computer! I'm glad you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey girl. i loved catching up with your life through your blog! your kids are beautiful! :) hope you are enjoying begin home with them! :) what a gorgeous family you have! :)
    jessica
    http://thebaileybunch03.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh I missed you having to go to the ER! yikes! glad your doing better now!!! and you look so cute in your pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are NOT old!!! Too hot to be old!!! Cute pic of you and your stud man!!!

    Hope Nate and you are feeling 100% asap!

    ReplyDelete