Monday, April 26, 2010

Blue Little Birdies

I put my little birdies in blue for church. For some reason, I love it when my kids are somewhat matching. Well, when we got to church on Sunday, Max was wearing blue too. So of course, I had to take some pics.... my hubs gets so embarrassed because I take the camera EVERYWHERE!!
Max and Addison (boyfriend and girlfriend). Isn't his little sweater vest sooo cute!


Even Rob was in blue

And, once again, I tried to get pics.... no luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I don't really have anything blue so I wore black....trying to look thinner..HAHA!! Nate took this picture of me. I think I'm cool in my Elin sunglasses. HEHE!!

6 comments:

  1. I love the blue! Your three blue birds look adorable! And my hubs is always laughing at me because I always have my little camera too! We are capturing great memory shots though! Right?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG they are SOOOO cute all matching. LOVE IT!! Hopefully one day I will get to match my kids. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always try to match our clothes when we go out! :) I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love the candid photos more than the perfect ones!! Love the artwork on your cabinets... I can't wait for that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jason gets embarrased too! He really makes fun of me when I take pictures of food! Ha! Love the blue! Your kids look precious! You know me... I love matching or coordinated outfits! :)

    ReplyDelete