Friday, April 23, 2010

BLESSED

What a great week we've had. It's been low key and relaxing. We've been hanging out with friends and family. I haven't been on the computer too much or watching a lot of tv. Just hanging with my kids. Such joy!
Watching ESPN

I am sooo proud of Nate. He is doing so well as school. He loves to read and write. He's above grade level...smart like his daddy!!!


Addison is very proud of her artwork. She made sure we hung it up. She's getting so big!

On a rainy day making a fort under Addison's bed


Pretending to be a baby. She's holding a bottle.

My kids love taking pics. Addison took this one of Ty and me.
Cheering on Nate!
"DADDY!!!! Can I have some money to get pizza!!!!!!!"
Dancing to Cowboy music before school one morning




Playdate at Amanda's. FUNFUNFUN!




My baby boy woke up yesterday with a fever. Rob took him to the doctor this afternoon and he has an ear infection. Poor thing!! He's getting lots of attention. My mom was here this morning and she took Addison home with her for the night.
My friend Heather brought me these flowers today....beautiful!!!!
Look what else she brought me....GLEE!!!! I am soo blessed to have such a wonderful friend!!!

Just feeling blessed today for my beautiful kids, hubs, family and friends. God is sooooo good!!!! Happy weekend!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun-filled week! Your kiddos are always looking so darn cute! I'm loving A's Matilda Jane and groovy style! Hope T feels better soon! The flowers are soooo pretty! I cannot wait to get mine out in a few weeks! And...I've heard a lot about GLEE, but have never watched. It's on my TO DO list! Have a great weekend, girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the cutest family ever! I'm glad you've had a good week...hope your weekend is just as good! Oh and I guess Im going to have to hop on the Glee bandwagon...haven't seen it yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all, your family is just beautiful!! I love your flowers those are gorgeous.. oh and your Glee soundtrack, I have to admit that I have that too! My husband can't stand it when I have it on in the car..lol. I am loving all of A's MJ. I am soooo Glad that someone else is also obsessed with it..hehe. I love those ruffles, I didnt get those but I wish I would have now! BTW, I just posted some etsy dresses on my blog that Ayla has outgrown, I am having a blog sale..lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks a lot like our house! Outside ALL the time! I just love it! Addison being a baby is hilarious!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun week!!! You guys are ALL so adorable!

    Love Addison's yellow skirt and fun shirt AND Ty's little All-Star shirt.

    Love a post like this with all kinds of fun times in it!!!

    ReplyDelete