Friday, November 6, 2009

Kitchen Queens

Thanks to some blogs I read, I copied the way fun girls and started up Kitchen Queens here in Central Texas. A few girls got togethether last night and had great food and fun times!! Thanks to Amanda for hosting it at her house. Can't wait until next month.
Shannon and me
Shannon, Tammy, Heather
Me and Lyndsey

Keleigh and Bree

Lyndsey and Jaclyn


Tammy, me, Lyndsey

Cute preggers Amanda (26 weeks)
GREAT food!!





Look at Ty's cute spiked hair!!
Cutest boys ever!!!!!









5 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun! Do you each bring a dish then share or do you make it there? Adorable pix of your boys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much fun! I wish I lived closer and could come!

    Ty's hair looks soo cute spiked, your boys are so handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun times! looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww how fun! Looks like such a fun time! Have a good weekend XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun girls' night!!!

    Your boys are too cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete