Thursday, November 12, 2009

Happy!!

Look how happy my kids are when they are just hanging out in the backyard. Once again, Addison is wearing her pajamas... it's early evening; haven't even had dinner or baths yet. Man, this is fun!!!






I'm trying to spend A LOT less time on the computer. I feel it takes precious time away from my kids and hubby. Now I only get on the computer when my kids are in bed. I've been doing this for 3 days now and it feels AWESOME!!!!! I've had the best 3 days: playing with my kids, cleaning house, hanging out with friends, cooking, reading.... goes on and on. OH, and I haven't been shopping online. I know that will make Rob happy!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I'm a late night computer person, too.

    Love these pictures...true joy in each of their faces!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brandi,
    I saw your comment on my blog this morning, and I came to check your blog out. I LOVE your blog layout, and your kids are precious! I was looking at your blog list, and we know lots of the same people- some from Texas and some from Arkansas. Small world! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like such a great evening! (And it looks like the weather is fantastic! We are sporting winter coats!) I love these low key family evenings! Love.

    Sounds great that you are getting away from the computer more. I love the computer, but some times it's nice to just step back and breathe in the fresh air of your children. I know all they want is our time and love.

    But no online shopping? You ARE good, girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My little man is in pjs until noon a lot of the time. Ah ha. They are too cute!

    ReplyDelete