Friday, November 20, 2009

GOBBLE GOBBLE

Today was the Thanksgiving Luncheon at Nate's school so Nanis came in town just to have lunch with Nate. Rob called me at 6:30 this morning to let me know that he was on his way home from the deer lease to watch Addison and Ty so I could go up to school and volunteer without the little ones. YES!!!! I had to go up to school at 9:00 to decorate and then I had to sell tickets until 10:45 so I was VERY worried about having a 3 yr old and an 11 month old with me. ..... UGH!!!! Rob saved the day!!!!



Mrs. Bronstad and Nate... greatest teacher ever! She has taught Nate soooo much!! We are very thankful that Nate got to be in her class this school year.

After lunch, Nate and I went and rented movies. Rob headed back to the deer lease and Nanis went home... BOOHOO!! The kids and I are having movie night with popcorn and brownies. Tomorrow morning we are going to have breakfast with Santa.

2 comments:

  1. What cute pics! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so much fun- the pattern headdress and papersack vest make me miss my kindergartners!! (not enough to go back, but you know what I mean!!) hope the raiders pull it off tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete