Saturday, November 21, 2009

Breakfast With Santa

Today the kids and I went to breakfast with Santa. My friend Keleigh and her daughter Aubrie went with us. All 4 kids sat on Santa's lap...woohoo!!! Nate told Santa that he wanted a DS and Addi said she wanted ice cream and candy corn. We ate yummy food and did arts n crafts. What a fun time we had!! Oh, we also did a little shopping too!!!

























Before heading to breakfast, I thought I'd get a few pics of my little munchkins












We came home and all got in our pajamas and enjoyed this CHRISTMAS (cold,rainy and foggy) weather!!

6 comments:

  1. OH BRANDI! I LOVE these pics. I also LOVE your Polkadaisies shirts!!! They are so adorable on your too cute for words kiddos. I think Addison has on the cutest little outfit I have ever seen. :) Looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwww, what a fabulous kiddy event that sounds like! We're taking our little dude to Disney tomorrow! It's all decorated for the holidays. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did go to both! I went to the New Moon midnight showing on Thursday night. I wore my Team Edward shirt, proudly!It was awesome. Did you get to go? Can't wait for Eclipse, now. I LOVE your kiddos shirts! Simply Adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. First, THANKS for the sweet comment on my blog!! I LOVE finding new blog friends!:)

    Second, SUPER CUTE blog design! LOVE IT!

    Third, I loooooove the kids shirts and your beautiful daughter's tutu! I'm going to check out polkadaisies right now!

    In all seriousness, thank you for taking the time to leave sweet words on my blog. I am guilty of stumbling on fun blogs, but not taking the time to just be "sweet"! THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Brandi! Looks like you had a busy, but fun, fun weekend! The children's name shirts are so adorable! A's whole outfit is rockin'!

    Hope Ty liked his "first" with Santa! We go visit Santa in a few weeks. I'm thinking Henry will just stare at the jolly guy!

    Love Nate's Thanksgiving outfit for his school meal! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that tutu. ; )

    Happy Thanksgiving, Brandi.

    ReplyDelete