Saturday, September 19, 2009

Lil' Red Raiders

Wreck 'em Tech!!! Beat Texas!!!!







We've been waiting all day long for the game to start! Nate had football practice this morning and he got so fired up that he had to play football all day long with daddy and the neighbor. Addison and Ty are in bed and the game just started... yeah!!! Go Tech!!!
Schweenie is sitting in front of the tv and going nuts when they put Bevo on the screen... no joke!!! FUNNY!

5 comments:

  1. Wreck 'Em Tech! Beat those 'horns!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew there was a reason I liked your blog!!! Go raiders!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute. I can' t wait until Zach can suit up and play on a team. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your adorable Raiders fans! How fun that your whole family is ready to cheer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute!!! Tech fought hard hard last night!! Wish that we could have won!! Go Raiders, Go Borchardts!

    ReplyDelete