Saturday, September 12, 2009

Rainy Days

This is how I found Addison on Thurday night. She loves going to bed with books...and a calculator too.
Oh how we love rainy days around here! We have REALLY needed the rain here in central Texas!! I rained hard for the past two days. YEAH!!
Addison and her new rain boots...

perfect for the rainy days we are having!!

Aunt Jenny was in town so we went to have lunch with Nate on Friday.

The past two days have been LAZY days around here. Enjoying the rain and watching football.

We watched Texas beat Wyoming, so of course, Nate had to put on his football gear.
My little football stars!


Tomorrow we are going to church and then coming home to get ready for the Cowboys game!! I'm sure Nate will be sporting his Romo jersey so of course I'll take pics and post them. I plan on another lazy day as well.


3 comments:

  1. Your children are TOO precious. Love the pics of Addison asleep in her bed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Addison looks so cutie pie...with her book and calculator! Ha! My girls use calculators as cell phones! :)

    LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the mary jane boots! Cutest I've ever seen!

    Henry has the same PJ's as Ty! I love Carter's one pieces! Don't babies look soooo cute in them?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the rain boots!! So cute! Also, the big brother/little brother pictures are priceless!!

    ReplyDelete