Sunday, September 6, 2009

Polkadaises & Meet the Teacher

On Wednesday I took Addison to meet her new teacher and then we went to meet Jennifer and her girls for a playdate. The kids played then we had lunch on the patio.. fun!!
Lucy, Addison, Lily Addison and Lucy

WEEEEE!!!

Bobo and Addi
Bobo kept Nate and Addi when they were babies. Bobo teaches at HIS Kids but she is not Addi's teacher. Addison wouldn't take a pic. with her teacher.



Getting ready to meet the teacher.. lovin' her shades( upside down, this is how she wears them)

Nate posing before church... what a stud!

Addi and Nate before church, Ty wasn't feeling well so he stayed home with daddy. I volunteered in Addi's class today. She was bad!!! She kept saying, "NO!!" when asked or told to do something.... EMBARRASSING!!!!




I had Becky over at Polkadaises do a canvas for my game room. I told her the colors I wanted and look what she did... AMAZING!!! She is sooo talented. If you need anything, she can do it. Check her blog out... www.polkadaisiesblog.com
Excuse the glare..oops!

1 comment:

  1. Love Addison's monogrammed dress...and cutie upside down sunglasses! Laney wears hers like this too! They must feel better! Ha!

    And...you made a comment on my blog...Do I miss teaching? Nope! :) I could stay at home forever...cleaning, baking, etc instead of teaching high schoolers! :) Did you teach?

    ReplyDelete