Addison's 1st day of HIS Kids!! Rob and I both her to school this morning because we were afraid she'd cry. NOPE, she was a big girl. Went right into her class and started playing. I didn't get any pics because I didn't want to hang out because a lot of the other kids were crying. Addi is such a big girl!!!

My big boy is 9 months old today!!!!





My big boy is 9 months old today!!!!
Ty at 9 months:
*crawling all over the place
* 2 teeth
* eat puffs, yogurt melts, baby cheetohs
* eat 5 jars baby food a day
* drinks 3/ 4 bottles
* Happy baby!!!
* Mommy is your fave!!! You start to cry if I leave the room... SPOILT!!!!
* sleep 11 hours at night (most nights)
* 19.8 lbs
* Likes to be rocked to sleep, if not, you cry yourself to sleep
* you are in love with Nate (poor Addison)
I LOVE you my sweet little pooter pants!!!









So exciting for the first day! Love the pigtails!!
ReplyDeleteYeah, Addison! Love her little personalized lunch bag! So cute!
ReplyDeleteHenry will be 9 months at the end of the month. I love that you post about Ty, b/c then I can compare (I know I shouldn't, but....). Okay, so Henry still has like 50 bottles and only 1 jar of baby food if that! Yikes! Oh, he needs another tooth to keep up w/ Ty! Ha!
Your babes are so adorable! Glad the first day went well. Hope mommy was okay! ;)
Addison and Ty...sweet, sweet kiddos!! Love Addi's school pics...she looks so big with her lunch bag and all smiles! Ty...getting his Mamma all to himself! Yeah! You are not going to know what to do on those days that you just have Ty at home! Watch out Cedar Park/Austin...here comes one shopping machine with a cute kid on her hip!
ReplyDelete