The last picture cracks me up that is the bestest! Ha! She looks like ok boys wanna piece off me hahahahah! I love her bros are matchy matchy you have the cutest kids I sware they look like they could be in a Johnson and Johnson commercial and so could you and your hubs hey you should submit a pic and become all famous and stuff lol! OK so awwwwww love your lil graduate and her lil diploma I cried when Kelcee got hers did you? I wanna feel normal lol so just pretend you did if you didn't mmmkay ha! OMG Kelcee has that same dress! They sent it to me for free after this uber huge mistake! I went to a MJC party in town and they had a new trunk keeper I have never used and well she charged my bank card and my neighbors purchase on my card five times!! I had to transfer savings into checking it was a nightmare took three weeks to correct thank goodness we had nothing that was waiting to clear holy mess that would have been soooo they felt so bad they sent that dress, a pair of blue ruffles and a pink shirt and bow and chocolates so sweet, guess they wanted to keep one of their biggest fans ha! I only buy from there every other week hahahahh as do you! Love you girl! OH and I totally wouldn't really lick the screen but I would pretend to after a few margarittas hahhahhaha! I'm cool like that! Love you, give Addison a hug and tell her Kelcee and I said you go girl!
I have been married for 13 years to my high school sweetheart. We have 3 adorable kids together. I was blessed to stay home a few years with the kids but now I'm back to teaching, woohoo! I am a huge fan of the Texas Tech Red Raiders and things that make me happy are: happy hour at Sonic, watching my kids play sports, Target, running, pedicures, getting together with the girls and hanging out my my family!!! God has truly blessed me and my family. My cup runneth over!
The last picture cracks me up that is the bestest! Ha! She looks like ok boys wanna piece off me hahahahah! I love her bros are matchy matchy you have the cutest kids I sware they look like they could be in a Johnson and Johnson commercial and so could you and your hubs hey you should submit a pic and become all famous and stuff lol! OK so awwwwww love your lil graduate and her lil diploma I cried when Kelcee got hers did you? I wanna feel normal lol so just pretend you did if you didn't mmmkay ha! OMG Kelcee has that same dress! They sent it to me for free after this uber huge mistake! I went to a MJC party in town and they had a new trunk keeper I have never used and well she charged my bank card and my neighbors purchase on my card five times!! I had to transfer savings into checking it was a nightmare took three weeks to correct thank goodness we had nothing that was waiting to clear holy mess that would have been soooo they felt so bad they sent that dress, a pair of blue ruffles and a pink shirt and bow and chocolates so sweet, guess they wanted to keep one of their biggest fans ha! I only buy from there every other week hahahahh as do you! Love you girl! OH and I totally wouldn't really lick the screen but I would pretend to after a few margarittas hahhahhaha! I'm cool like that! Love you, give Addison a hug and tell her Kelcee and I said you go girl!
ReplyDeletexoxo
I cant believe she is goig to kindergarten. she is getting sooo big..
ReplyDeletei LOVE her glasses! she is way too cute!!!
ReplyDeleteYour kids are so cute!! We both have one going into Kindergarten next year....tear
ReplyDelete