Ty totally melts my heart, all the time!! He is the sweetest little boy! Always telling me that I'm his best friend and he loves me so much! He's always wanting to go everywhere w me and if I try to leave him, he cries.
Tonight he made me a gift...a tower built from blocks. I told him thank you and that I loved my tower!! He then says, "I make your heart happy mommy?" I just squeezed him and smooched all over him. Ty makes me soooo happy!! I'm truly blessed!!
Monday, May 28, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










That sweet little face. He is too cute!
ReplyDeleteI cannot wait for Park to say those sweet things to melt my heart!!!
O.K. make me cry why don't ya! That is the sweetest ever! A tower and a you make my heart happy mommy! Sounds like you are doing an awesomesauce job at being a momma! Kelcee always says I love you to the moon and back, and sings you are so beautiful to me, and says momma I love you, I think your beautiful, I think your pretty it is so so sweet! Your little Ty is so adorbs!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing
love
Sums
So sweet!!
ReplyDeleteCan we borrow him for the summer?! He's such a cutie pie!
ReplyDelete