Sunday, May 13, 2012

Perfect Mothers Day

Today was perfect!! We watched Nate play two baseball games. Then, I took a nap with the kids, got a pedi and then went and ate yummy Mexican food. We came home to a yummy dessert!!!! I feel extremely blessed to have my three healthy children!! God has truly blessed me more than I have ever deserved!!!! As for my mom, once again, I don't deserve her; she's the greatest in the world!!!!! I am soooo thankful for my healthy, happy family!!!!

10 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day to you!
    Love the toes and the new shoes!! So fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your toes and your shoes!! Happy Mother's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cute toes...and ACK!!!!! Shoes are way RAD!!!!! Happy Mom's Day, girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE those shoes!!! Where did you find them?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your toes!! So so cute.

    Awesome shoes, too. ; ) Everyone will see you coming. Watch out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy to meet you via blog! Looks like we have a lot in common with our little ball players. Love your header pics.. your kids are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. loves those shoes gal! looks like an amazing mothers day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute are your toes. I need a boy so I can do that some day ha ha. Love the shoes too. Happy mothers day to you

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your pedicure--too cute!! Love your new shoes too--so bright and fun!
    Glad you had a great Mother's day! You deserve it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What fun running shoes and cute pedi!!! Sounds like you had a great Mother's Day!! :)

    ReplyDelete