Thursday, October 6, 2011

A Little Crazy

I'm feeling a little bit crazy/overwhelmed lately. My new job, volunteering, mentoring, sports, trying to keep up with the house.....CRAZY!!!!! I committed to be both Nate and Addison's room mom this and I also committed to mentor a student in LISD once a week; I had no idea I'd be taking on a job. Also, volunteering at church twice a month. I'm feeling a little over committed right now but I feel like once I commit w something, I need to follow through. I need to learn to say NO, sorry can't do!!

I definitely am still putting my kids first but Rob, working out and my house are definitely on the back burner. Bothers me big time!!! I've gained a few lbs and I need to lose them but no time right now to workout. Therefore, counting calories might be the way to go for a while. Sandi and I are trying to lose weight together.

I'm definitely not on Pinterest, Blogger or FB as much...which is nice. I think the computer might be the devil. Takes time away from my family and I spend so much money shopping.


Addison's birthday is in a few weeks, not planning a big party...praise Jesus!!! She wants to get a pedi with Kyli and Kenna for her birthday...woohoo!! NICE!! I can't believe she's about to be 5, sad!!!!

She loves having her hair braided
This little lovebug turns 3 one month exactly after Addison. No big bday plans either. I just got him these Santa pajamas and he LOVES them! Keeps telling me he wants a Santa bday party. He is seriously the cutest kid ever!!!!

I've been making some recipes off of Pinterest...my big boy is helping me. Yummy White Cheese Enchiladas!

Addison had a play date last week

Red day at school

Modeling my $10 Old Navy sweater

and my way cute $15 GAP shoes

Funny Face!!!!!



Nanis gave Addison a new stroller



Ty made a sheep at school. He now sleeps with the little dude. BBBAAAAAAAAAA!

And to top the week off, Addison has Mr. Quacker for the next 3 days..... and we get to do a project with Mr. Q. YIPPY!!! More work for me but she is soooo excited!!!!

Off to make pumpkin bread!!!! My kids LOVE it!!! Oh, and my dryer broke!!!!! Never a dull/relaxing/quiet moment in our house!!! Thank God for my mom who saves the day all the time. She and my dad are keeping the kids so I can work tomorrow. She's also taking my laundry home w her. Best mom ever!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope u all have a fab weekend my blogging friends!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oooooh...those shoes!!!!! I want, I need, I love! And so dreamy of your momma to take your laundry! I would really love to score a laundry fairy here! Sounds like you r the busy bee, but more organized than me....Christmas pjs?????? You rock! And they "suit" cute T so well!!!!! Big hugs girlie, it's tough being pulled in so many directions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there! I completely understand! My hubby is never home right now too! Sometimes I just want to run away for an hour! :) I know you are busy with your kids schedules... we are the same way! Morgan wants to do everything too! You can e-mail me at wjohns04@hotmail.com or wjohns@wylie.esc14.net. I wrote you back on FB, but I'm not sure if you saw it.

    ReplyDelete