A friend introduced me to a new beverage. Mix these two yummies on ice and you have a fantastic little drink. I had a little too much on Saturday while watching football and was feeling it on Saturday night and Sunday morning. Major headache!!! Wine and I aren't BFF!!!!
Look at the cuteness that arrived on Friday
Ty is obsessed with his shirt. He's worn it every day since it arrived

Quackers and Addison getting ready to go visit Opa and Grandma
Addison and Slugger playing "mommy"
Addison woke up not feeling too hot on Monday morning so I took her to the doctor. Whenever my kids are sick, I think the worst. I for sure thought she had leukemia or something deadly. I seriously have problems! I worry way tooooo much about my kids. She slept a lot and mid afternoon, she was better. Watching Soul Surfer helped her get better!!!
Made this EASY and YUMMY recipe that I found on Pinterest. Yummy!!! Thought I'd share!
Quackers and Addison getting ready to go visit Opa and Grandma
8 oz uncooked rigatoni
1 T Olive oil
1 C chopped onion
1 (10 oz) pack frozen spinach
3 C cubed, cooked chicken
1 (14 oz) can Italian style diced tomatoes- drained
1 (8 oz) container Philaelphia Chive and onion cream cheese
half T salt, half T pepper
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Cook rigatoni. Spread oil on bottom of 11x17 inch baking dish, add onion in singe layer. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes or until tender. Transfer onion to larger bowl, set aside. ( Rob doesn't like onions so I skipped this step).
Cook and drain spinach. Stir in cooked rigatoni, spinach, chicken and next 4ingredients into onion. Poor into baing dish. Cover with cheese. Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.
(I used fresh spinach... I just sauted it in olive oil before adding it to everything.)
I served garlic break and corn with the past...yummy!!!!
I LOVE Pinterest!!! Happy cooking!!!!
I LOVE Pinterest!!! Happy cooking!!!!
And PRAISE Jesus, we got some rain!!!!!!! The weather has cooled down a bit too!! Soooo grateful!!!!!









Love the kid's shirts!!
ReplyDeleteAnd, I'm gonna have to try that recipe. I love easy meals!!!
That recipe looks awesome! Ya...Pinterest is out of control! Love it!
ReplyDeleteCute, cute shirts!
shirts are presh...dinner looks amaze!
ReplyDeletei am the same way...such a worrier. about p and myself. our docs prob think im a loon!
Love the cute shirts! I just printed off the chicken and pasta bake recipe! I don't know if you notice but Kennedy was decked out all last week in all of Addison's old fall outfits! LOVE them! :)
ReplyDeleteok...trying the dish and the drink! MMMMMMM!!!! And I've always loved the holiday shirts you get for your lil' peeps...so darn cute, B!!!!
ReplyDeleteThose shirts are so cute! Where are they from? (sorry if I missed that)
ReplyDeleteRecipe looks delicious but I have some picky eaters. May have to try it anyway. =)